Here at Road Trains of Australia, we take health and safety seriously to protect our employees and the people we serve.
Our Health and Safety Management Systems are in line with industry standards, and we use the latest technology in the industry. This helps prevent incidents such as illness, injuries, casualties and dangerous releases into the environment. We strictly enforce procedures and continually set high standards, including environmental impact plans, systems, technology and environmental management.
All of our WA & NT prime movers are fully accredited with the Main Roads Department of Western Australia and National Heavy Vehicle Regulator in Queensland. Thus ensuring that all our vehicles are operated and maintained to a high standard.
Health & Safety Programs
We care about our employees and want them to get home safely after every shift. Our management team are proactively involved in training employees to adhere to safety standards, rules and regulations, and ensure they are being followed.
Performance Measuring and Monitoring
- We meet regularly to discuss daily challenges and associated risks of upcoming projects. These discussions help us review and improve our safety standards even further, and reduce any issues we might encounter in the future.
- We regularly conduct on-site and off-site safety training sessions to make sure every employee is well-trained in the handling of unexpected incidents.
- Regular site and vehicle Inspections help us provide a safe workplace for everyone.
RTA is governed by principles that ensure environmental protection in the areas of our work.
- We support the efforts of government in working towards a sustainable environment.
- We make sure that the products we use have minimal impact on the environment.
- We carefully follow best practices in waste management.
We are committed to continuously improving our environmental efficiency wherever possible, and reducing our usage of natural resources like water and other raw materials as much as we possibly can.
Industries We Serve
With over 100 years of experience, we have earned the trust of various lines of businesses across Australia. Satisfaction guaranteed for every freight delivered. We have been offering our clients in these industries top quality haulage and transport solutions:
Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas
From our 9 depots, we operate an accredited, serviced and modern fleet of 90+ vehicles and road-trains equipped with the latest in safety technology
Whether you need to arrange the transport of one load or a hundred, Road Trains of Australia has the capacity to meet your requirements. We can respond quickly to meet your demands fostered by our exclusive service guarantee. Our well-trained professional drivers, dependable fleet of trucks and dependable customer service can cover all of your transport needs.
Need reliable road transport?
Road Trains of Australia has 9 convenient locations